Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Warren) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Warren is located in northeastern Ohio, 50 miles southeast of Cleveland and 15 miles northwest of Youngstown with a population of 41,558.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- This city is the perfect place to live and raise a family with cost of living and housing remaining under the national average and excellent public and private school systems, as well as university options.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 292 hospital beds.
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital is a designated level III trauma center catering to the needs of the residents of Trumbull County and nearby counties.
- Cerner: EMR.
- No procedures.
- The 292-bed facility is the first and only accredited Chest Pain Center with angioplasty and has the only interventional cardiology and open heart surgery programs in this area.
- Level III trauma center.
- 12 hour NP/PA coverage.
- 36 hour physician coverage - 12 hour shifts.
- Additionally, this hospital has an accredited cancer care program, cardiac rehabilitation program and it has also been recognized nationally for its outpatient diabetes educational program.
- 2 physicians & 1 NP/PA per day and 1 in-house Nocturnist.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 12 Bed ICU.
- Additionally, Warren has excellent diverse neighborhoods and recreational options.
- Collegial work environment with ED managed by SCP.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners