Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Shelby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shelby, Ohio is located in the heart of northern Ohio along the Black Fork of the Mohican River.
- Shelby's small-town charm is complimented by the amenities and nightlife of larger cities nearby, including Columbus and Cleveland.
- OhioHealth Shelby Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
- It is a general acute care facility along with a critical access hospital offering transitional care.
- The city's solid school system, outstanding public safety system, and beautiful parks make it a pleasant place to work and live.
- 24 hour shifts.
- OhioHealth Shelby Hospital is a 69 bed not-for-profit facility.
- 69 hospital beds.
- General acute care facility is also a critical access hospital offering transitional care.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners