Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mansfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 326 hospital beds.
- 51K annual ED volume.
- Mansfield, Ohio is a family-friendly community with affordable land costs and diverse labor force.
- 32 ED beds.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Not only being a level II trauma center they also have a fast track for non-urgent cases.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Emergency physicians provide extensive coverage, with additional physician extender coverage daily.
- The residents enjoy an excellent school system along with several colleges and/or universities.
- Residents also enjoy a beautiful park system which offers backcountry hiking and cross county skiing, community theatre, and motorsports park.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Known as "The Heart of Ohio" being the largest city in the mid-Ohio region, Mansfield is located off I-71 and Columbus is an hour drive south, while Cleveland is 1 hours north.
- The facility offers an array of services from intensive care for heart attack patients, open heart surgery, angioplasty, and heart catheterizations to neurological and sophisticated diagnostic testing, with MRI and spiral CT scanning.
- Level II trauma center.
- OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital is a 326-bed general acute care facility providing top-quality care to six surrounding counties.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners