Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent position (Ravenna) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 4-5 daytime docs.
- Procedures are Required.
- 1 Nocturnist.
- The only National Park in Ohio, Cuyahoga Valley National Park covers more than 50 picturesque square miles between Akron and Cleveland in Northeast Ohio.
- Open ICU w/ critical care physician.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- CME Reimbursement.
- 117 Bed Hospital.
- Life Insurance.
- ML 3-11.
- The nearby Akron Civic Theatre is 30 miles away and is one of only five atmospheric theaters left in the country, where patrons experience a twinkling star-lit sky and clouds gliding across the horizon, all while sitting inside the auditorium.
- The site director is the Chairman of Medicine.
- Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes.
- The CC Physician manages the ICU pts although the unit is not closed, the hospitalist will responds to codes, RRT's along with the CC Physician.
- Ravenna is located just miles from Kent State University.
- Nocturnist Covers ICU at night.
- Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Family Health, Dental, & Vision Plan.
- It is approximately 55 miles south of Lake Erie.
- Medical Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Valerie Hymel.
- 18-19 Patient Encounters/Shift.
- 401k with Match up to 3%.
- Full Subspecialty Backup.
- The IMS team of physicians provide a solid stable environment for any new team member.
- IMS has been with UH Portage Medical Center for more than 11yrs, the team is well seasoned.
- UHP has an onsite critical care physician 10 hours per weekday and 2-4 hours per weekend day.
- Block Scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Island Medical Management