Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent position (Warren) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation( >270K)/benefit package to include a 401K which is matched, Life Ins.
- Nice Mix of Patient Variety.
- Days: 2MD (Hospitalist) w/2 Midlevel.
- Surrounded by rolling hills in North eastern Ohio-Hospitalist.
- We do have nights only in addition to Day Shift.
- When you're off you can take in Alpine or Cross Country Skiing, hike through the many Metro Parks Cleveland has to offer.
- Family Practice Physicians can work nights.
- Average of 20 Patients Per phys.
- The outdoor activities are endless.
- Paid Sick, Vacation Time, Incentive Programs, Sign-on-bonus and CME Reimbursement that is unmatched compared to the large corporate groups.
- One week on/off block schedules.
- Island Medical Mgmt Group has over 14 years of experience in the Cleveland area and we are proud to say we have an amazing relationship with the hospital administration and medical staff.
- FT Hospitalist Position available in Beautiful North eastern Ohio.
- Shifts: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am (FT or PT).
- Let's not forget sailing in the summer on Lake Erie.
- Our Docs are also invited to participate in many of the sporting events that we sponsor such as the Indian, Brown, Cavalier games and of course our appreciation day at Cedar Point!
- We also pay your malpractice insurance with the tail.
- Valerie Hymel.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Island Medical Management