Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent position (Warren) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our Docs are also invited to participate in many of the sporting events that we sponsor such as the Indian, Brown, Cavalier games and of course our appreciation day at Cedar Point!
- Average of 20 Patients Per phys.
- Let's not forget sailing in the summer on Lake Erie.
- Shifts: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am (FT or PT).
- Surrounded by rolling hills in North eastern Ohio-Hospitalist.
- We do have nights only in addition to Day Shift.
- We offer a competitive compensation( >270K)/benefit package to include a 401K which is matched, Life Ins.
- The outdoor activities are endless.
- Family Practice Physicians can work nights.
- Nice Mix of Patient Variety.
- Paid Sick, Vacation Time, Incentive Programs, Sign-on-bonus and CME Reimbursement that is unmatched compared to the large corporate groups.
- FT Hospitalist Position available in Beautiful North eastern Ohio.
- We also pay your malpractice insurance with the tail.
- When you're off you can take in Alpine or Cross Country Skiing, hike through the many Metro Parks Cleveland has to offer.
- Valerie Hymel.
- One week on/off block schedules.
- Days: 2MD (Hospitalist) w/2 Midlevel.
- Island Medical Mgmt Group has over 14 years of experience in the Cleveland area and we are proud to say we have an amazing relationship with the hospital administration and medical staff.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Island Medical Management