Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chillicothe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation is seeking an IM physician to join their team.
- If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your professional resume and income, and believe you have the passion and dedication it takes, we can provide you with the training and infrastructure to be successful in your endeavors.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
- This unique opportunity is at at Adena Regional Medical Center, a 218-bed facility, located in Chillicothe, OH.
- 16 MD, 6 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Tail Coverage.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Apogee Physicians