Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Chillicothe) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A leadership position is available offering opportunity for professional advancement, additional income and exclusive benefits.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Experience the strength and stability of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Work with knowledgeable and experienced Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Tail Coverage.
- Apogee offers organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM Hospitalist for our H1B cap-exempt academic position opportunity at Adena Regional Medical Center, a 218-bed facility located in Chillicothe, OH.
- 16 MD, 6 NP model with a flexible schedule 7 on/7 off.
- Apogee Program Directors are an integral part of our nationwide leadership team.
- Experience the strength of the nation's largest physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group.
- Lucrative annual salary with a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Ongoing training through CME accredited courses at Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Apogee Physicians