Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · March 23, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (Toledo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Located in Northwest Ohio, this Toledo suburb is one of the most sought after locations around the city.
- Well controlled patient census to allow you to focus on quality of care.
- Dedicated Hospitalist RN's assist with clinical workflow.
- Additional moonlighting shifts available.
- Singing bonus up to $60,000.
- 7 on/7 off block scheduling with 12 hour shifts.
- This top suburb caters to families by providing excellent schools, a wonderful neighborhood park system and affluent amenities.
- Just one hour from both Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Toledo, Ohio Hospitalist Opening - up to 60K Signing.
- Join a team of hospitalists at one of the "100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (Becker's Hospital Review).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.