Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Med Host.
- Trauma: N/A.
- Locums Compensation: $153/per hour.
- Foster Crown is sourcing for a Locum Tenens Hospitalist for Ohio: $153/hr.
- 6-bed ICU.
- MD or DO.
- OH is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Position: Locum Tenens Hospitalist.
- Located in Wilmington, OH, just an hour outside of Cincinnati.
- OH has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
- If LT is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- This locums Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Ohio.
- Perm Compensation: $225k base, plus bonuses, relocation bonus, sign-on bonus, CME, full health & welfare package, etc.
- Beds: 102-bed (6-bed, open ICU).
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- This can be a long term LT opportunity.
- City, State: Wilmington, OH.
- Open ICU, w/Intensivist coverage.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- Lodging, travel & medical malpractice w/Prior Acts Coverage is also paid.
- 4% Admits/day.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/locums or even LT to permanent placement into this well-established, national private practice group.
- North of Cincinnati).
- ADC: 18 - 20 patients.
- NP/PA's after hours.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Procedures: Yes, intubations, vent management, central lines.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 17.