Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wilmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown is sourcing for a Locum Tenens Hospitalist for Ohio: $153/hr.
- MD or DO.
- EMR: Med Host.
- Trauma: N/A.
- We place physicians in all states.
- This locums Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work in the desirable State of Ohio.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a - 7p.
- Located in Wilmington, OH, just an hour outside of Cincinnati.
- City, State: Wilmington, OH.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/locums or even LT to permanent placement into this well-established, national private practice group.
- NP/PA's after hours.
- Position: Locum Tenens Hospitalist.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, cardiology, general surgery, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology.
- This can be a long term LT opportunity.
- OH is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- ADC: 18 - 20 patients.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Client will also allow for Locums to Perm transition.
- Locums Compensation: $153/per hour.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test driving your geo-preferences.
- 4% Admits/day.
- Beds: 102-bed (6-bed, open ICU).
- 6-bed ICU.
- Open ICU, w/Intensivist coverage.
- Perm Compensation: $225k base, plus bonuses, relocation bonus, sign-on bonus, CME, full health & welfare package, etc.
- Lodging, travel & medical malpractice w/Prior Acts Coverage is also paid.
- If LT is not a fit, we can discuss perm placement.
- BC in IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Facility: Community Hospital, Regional Health System.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Procedures: Yes, intubations, vent management, central lines.
- North of Cincinnati).
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- OH has many outdoor activities and a low cost of living.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 17.