Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portsmouth) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Visa sponsorship available through our in-house immigration attorney all filing fees and services covered.
- Portsmouth is the gateway to three states, seven counties and within short driving distance of many major metropolitan markets.
- Shawnee State University, Ohio's newest university is located between on Ohio River and in downtown Portsmouth.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- This family friendly community boasts a low crime rate, qualified workforce, great schools and an affordable cost of living which makes Portsmouth a unique city and great place to live.
- Located 1 hours from Columbus, OH and 2 hours from Cincinnati, OH.
- Knowledgeable on-site administrative support, allowing you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Portsmouth, a part of Scioto County, is found on the beautiful Ohio River and is known as one of the most picturesque regions in the state surrounded by rolling hills, lush hardwood forests and scenic waterways.
- Attractive annual salary accompanied with a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Recreation activities found in the community include biking and walking paths, championship golf courses, water recreation activities on the Ohio River and Shawnee State Forest offering hiking, horseback riding, canoe trips, camping and more.
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- Training in Pulmonary and Critical Care Required.
- This 222-bed facility is located just 1 hours from the Columbus, OH and two hours from Cincinnati, OH.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, " What's best for the patient is best for the practice.".
- Apogee Physicians is seeking Intensivists to join our Hospitalist team at Southern Ohio Medical Center in Portsmouth, OH.
- This opportunity offers a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- 12 Doctor Model.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Aug 12.