Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (40 Minutes from Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Some procedures required.
- Base salary with quality incentives - physician can expect to earn at least $250,000.
- From the beautifully maintained historic homes, to their nationally recognized golf courses and a wide variety of high quality dining & shopping destinations, you'll enjoy living and working here.
- There are excellent educational facilities from primary to collegiate.
- Join a well established group of five Hospitalists, seven Nurse Practitioners and an Intensivist.
- Very manageable patient census of 9-15 per shift.
- Enjoy a multitude of recreation, culture and history in this region of Ohio.
- Located in the northwest corner of Ohio just 40 minutes south of Toledo and within 90+ minutes to three major metros (Columbus, OH, Dayton, OH, and Detroit, MI).
- Hospitalist Needed in Ohio - 40 Minutes from Toledo.
- Excellent benefit package with a strong retirement plan.
- Work 13 out of every 28 days - block schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.