Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (40 Minutes from Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan repayment available.
- Located in the northwest corner of Ohio just 40 minutes south of Toledo and within 90+ minutes to three major metros (Columbus, OH, Dayton, OH, and Detroit, MI).
- Excellent benefit package with a strong retirement plan.
- Enjoy a multitude of recreation, culture and history in this region of Ohio.
- Hospitalist Needed in Ohio - 40 Minutes from Toledo.
- Base salary with quality incentives - physician can expect to earn at least $250,000.
- There are excellent educational facilities from primary to collegiate.
- Very manageable patient census of 9-15 per shift.
- Some procedures required.
- From the beautifully maintained historic homes, to their nationally recognized golf courses and a wide variety of high quality dining & shopping destinations, you'll enjoy living and working here.
- Join a well established group of five Hospitalists, seven Nurse Practitioners and an Intensivist.
- Work 13 out of every 28 days - block schedule.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.