Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 14, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum tenens Hospitalist needed in the central region of the quaint and unique "Buckeye State", Ohio.
- Cases include: Traditional Primary Care cases.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist in Internal Medicine (preferred) or Family Practice.
- No procedures required, but a plus if able to handle.
- Coverage needed: Immediately with ongoing opportunity (through June 2015).
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 am - 7 pm).
- Of Doctors working with: 5 other Hospitalist.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Volume: 16 - 22 patients per day.
- EMR: Meditech.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 25.