Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Toledo in Brief.
- The city's commitment to arts, culture, education and citywide revitalization has its friendly residents exited about a bright future.
- This progressive company provides physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- One of nation's largest Hosptialist Companies is seekingInternist/Family Practice for Hospitalist positions as well as BC/BE Geriatric Medicine trained physicians, or Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with an interest in geriatric care, for its Post Acute Care Hospitalist practice, who can provide the following: * Effective leadership to their facility * Commitment to the success of their practice group * The highest quality of care possible to their patients * Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement.
- Known as the Glass City and the Auto Parts Capital of the World, Toledo is located on the western end of Lake Erie, on Ohio's border with Michigan.
- Post Acute Care Hospitalist (Full-Time).
- Position offers: * Competitive base salary * Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality * Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement) * Health, Dental, Vision, Disability * 401k (with match) * Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Jan 13.