Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Toledo in Brief.
- This progressive company provides physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- Position offers: * Competitive base salary * Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality * Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement) * Health, Dental, Vision, Disability * 401k (with match) * Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Post Acute Care Hospitalist (Full-Time).
- One of nation's largest Hosptialist Companies is seekingInternist/Family Practice for Hospitalist positions as well as BC/BE Geriatric Medicine trained physicians, or Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians with an interest in geriatric care, for its Post Acute Care Hospitalist practice, who can provide the following: * Effective leadership to their facility * Commitment to the success of their practice group * The highest quality of care possible to their patients * Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement.
- The city's commitment to arts, culture, education and citywide revitalization has its friendly residents exited about a bright future.
- Known as the Glass City and the Auto Parts Capital of the World, Toledo is located on the western end of Lake Erie, on Ohio's border with Michigan.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Jan 13.