Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Parma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Locums Compensation: $140/hr.
- Facility Profile: 332-beds.
- Codes, Pulmonology on-staff for vent setting, etc.
- Health, dental, vision, retirement, CME, malpractice w/ tail, etc.
- ADC: 16 - 18 patients.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid.
- MD or DO.
- City: Parma, OH.
- If perm is not a fit, work w/ Foster Crown as an independent contractor locums provider, setting your own schedule.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/ you to meet or exceed all expectations in both permanent placement or locum tenens work.
- Work perm or full time / part time locums.
- EMR: TBD.
- Foster Crown operates in nearly 40-states.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Also two 10-hour shifts of: 7a - 5p and 9a - 7p.
- 200-physicians in over 30-specialties.
- Not-for-Profit facility.
- Perm Compensation: $240k - $250K base, plus RVU productivity.
- BC/BE in IM.
- Shift model.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Procedures: Procedures required: Intubations, arterial lines, central lines.
- Full sub-specialty back-up support.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Benefits: Full health and welfare package, including relocation and commencement bonus.
- Trauma: II.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- This hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Parma, OH (10-miles South of Cleveland).
- Locums Needs: March - July, 2014.
- Could start sooner.
- 7a - 7p or 7p - 7a.
- More dates and sites can be offered up w/ this same practice throughout 2014.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a Community Hospital.
- Let Foster Crown work with you for perm or PRN placement into this highly rated hospitalist practice group.
- Position: Perm or Locums (PRN) Hospitalist.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 5.