Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Health and Retirement.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Stipend During Residency.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.