Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Health and Retirement.
- Stipend During Residency.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.