Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Health and Retirement.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Stipend During Residency.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.