Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Medical Education Debt.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Health and Retirement.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- Stipend During Residency.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.