Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Stipend During Residency.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- Health and Retirement.
- Commencement Bonus.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.