Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Health and Retirement.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- Stipend During Residency.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.