Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Health and Retirement.
- Stipend During Residency.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- Salary plus Incentive.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.