Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Commencement Bonus.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Health and Retirement.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- Stipend During Residency.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.