Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Youngstown) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Salary plus Incentive.
- Health and Retirement.
- Physicians work a minimum of 245 nine-hour shifts per year and rotate nights every 5th week.
- Must be Acls certified and proficient at internal medicine procedures.
- Medical Education Debt.
- Commencement Bonus.
- No Visa support for this opportunity.
- Stipend During Residency.
- Hospital bylaws require board certification within 5 years of completing residency.
- Northside Medical Center seeks to recruit a BE*/BC Internal Medicine physician to join 5 physician hospitalist group.
- Schedule is 8 am to 5 pm and 4 pm to midnight.
- Hospitalists round in the ICU but collaborate with Intensivists for care.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Dec 27.