Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a General Hospitalist Medicine opportunity where the doctors will handle rounds, admissions, H, discharge summaries and consults.
- There are 3 doctors on the day shift and 1 nocturnist in the evening.
- 150 bed hospital located about 30 minutes north of Dayton and 1 hrs from Columbus is in need of additional hospitalists for its Hospitalist program.
- To be considered for this opportunity,.
- The ED handles codes and procedures.
- Daily patient census on days is 16-20.
- Average. of night admissions is 6-10.
- Interested candidates should have recent inpatient experience, a current Acls and the ability to cover 5-10 shifts each month.
- The hospital has Epic EMR in place.
This locum tenen job from Cross Country Locums was last open on Jul 7.