Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily patient census on days is 16-20.
- The ED handles codes and procedures.
- Average. of night admissions is 6-10.
- To be considered for this opportunity,.
- This is a General Hospitalist Medicine opportunity where the doctors will handle rounds, admissions, H, discharge summaries and consults.
- 150 bed hospital located about 30 minutes north of Dayton and 1 hrs from Columbus is in need of additional hospitalists for its Hospitalist program.
- The hospital has Epic EMR in place.
- There are 3 doctors on the day shift and 1 nocturnist in the evening.
- Interested candidates should have recent inpatient experience, a current Acls and the ability to cover 5-10 shifts each month.
This locum tenen job from Medical Doctor Associates was last open on Jul 7.