Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Ideal candidate will be comfortable with ICU coverage, Ventilation Management, and EKG Interpretation..
- BLS and Acls Certifications Required.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a medical center in Ohio that is in search of a Hospitalist provider for night shifts.
- Nocturnist Shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board Certification Preferred.
- 7 On - 7 Off.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 25.