Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 230,000 Base salary.
- An excellent quality of life and a patient-centered, collegial work environment awaits the right candidate.
- Post residency (not including fellowship training) clinical experience preferred in specialty.
- Desirable work schedule: one week on, one week off.
- Unencumbered license to practice as a physician in the State ofOhiorequired.
- Home to miles of paved and natural trails, rolling hills and lakes, this area is a boon for nature and outdoor enthusiasts.
- 10,000 annually for coverage of WoundCenter.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school.
- 5,000 CME.
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000.
- Affordable housing combined with a progressive school system, a university, a nationally-ranked liberal arts college and vocational schools makesKnoxCountya very attractive place to live.
- Located less than 50 miles fromColumbus,Mount Vernonoffers an excellent quality of life.
- 17,500 Employer funded retirement per year.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Board certification from a national accrediting body in Internal Medicine.
- Sports fans will find several regional and national sports venues nearby.
- Potential of earning up to $20,000 with a Quality Incentive Bonus Program.
- Hospitalist can earn a compensation package of up to $287,500 at KnoxCommunity Hospital in Mount Vernon,OH.
- M.D. or D.O. degree.
- Graduate of an approved residency program in Internal Medicine.
- Employer paid malpractice.
- Loan repayment.
- Up to $30,000 sign on bonus.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Mar 19.