Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Vents, Intubations, Lines required.
- Competitive compensation.
- ICU coverage.
- Immediate need.
- Locums will average 22 to 25 patients per day.
- Hospitalist will respond to codes and should be comfortable performing procedures.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Specialty back-up will be provided.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Shifts run from 7:00am to 7:00pm and 9:00am to 9:00pm.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Aug 14.