Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Ventilation management required.
- ICU - yes.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in the ICU and have an active Ohio medical license in hand.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12 hour shift.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that is in need of a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage needs.
- Night shift.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jul 18.