Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Vent management, acute blood pressure issues and EKG interpretation are required.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Lines are preferred, not required.
- 7 pm-7 am (.
- Acls is required.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 5 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- Average of 2-3 admits per night.
- 2 week blocks per month.
- Solo at night.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 25.