Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board certified IM doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- EMR charting.
- 12 hour shift, 8 am-8 pm.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Must be able to do intubations.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 27.