Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · January 27, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Acls is required.
- This client is looking for full-time coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Tuesday-Monday).
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- ICU rounding and intubations are required.
- Average of 16-18 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.