Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average of 15-18 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- No procedures and no ICU rounding required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Not a set model (very flexible).
- There is a swing shift too.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Non-solo position.
- Mix of days and nights (7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am).
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with 2-3 years of Hospitalist experience) physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 13.