Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Cincinnati) is a single-specialty group practice.
- You'll have a nurse, nurse practitioner and physician assistant rounding with you daily.
- Pension plus become a shareholder in the group with no buy-in.
- Procedures required (lines and intubations), some proctoring available.
- Fabulous schools - prestigous neighborhoods.
- 7 on/7 off, 8th week nights.
- Live in a prestigious area close to Cincinnati for a block schedule Hospitalist Opportunity willing to accept Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Great base salary and bonus potential.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.