Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Cincinnati) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Fabulous schools - prestigous neighborhoods.
- Pension plus become a shareholder in the group with no buy-in.
- Great base salary and bonus potential.
- You'll have a nurse, nurse practitioner and physician assistant rounding with you daily.
- 7 on/7 off, 8th week nights.
- Live in a prestigious area close to Cincinnati for a block schedule Hospitalist Opportunity willing to accept Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Procedures required (lines and intubations), some proctoring available.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.