Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Cincinnati) is a single-specialty group practice.
- You'll have a nurse, nurse practitioner and physician assistant rounding with you daily.
- Fabulous schools - prestigous neighborhoods.
- 7 on/7 off, 8th week nights.
- Great base salary and bonus potential.
- Live in a prestigious area close to Cincinnati for a block schedule Hospitalist Opportunity willing to accept Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Procedures required (lines and intubations), some proctoring available.
- Pension plus become a shareholder in the group with no buy-in.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.