Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- No set rotation for schedule.
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights (night shifts preferred).
- Average of 16-18 patients per day.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Acls is required.
- ICU rounding and codes are required.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.