Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cleveland) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Residents and medical students rotate at hospital, precepting available.
- Procedures required (lines and intubations), some proctoring available.
- Fabulous schools- - wonderful neighborhoods.
- Top medical and retirement benefits.
- Great base salary and bonus potential.
- Hot in Cleveland, Hospitalist, Great Pay, Great Schedule.
- 5 on/5 off when these two positions are filled for total of 6 Hospitalists.
- 7 on/7 off, 4th week nights.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 31.