Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Join a very respecting hospitalist management team at a program just an hour from Cleveland.
- Employed position with well run hospital management company.
- Wonderful area to raise a family with great schools and community spirit.
- Patients will be followed into the ICU but no need for procedures or codes.
- Health insurance.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
- Block schedule with more daytime rotations than nights.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.