Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · September 25, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
- Pension plan.
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.