Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
- Pension plan.
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.