Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pension plan.
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.