Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
- Pension plan.
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.