Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
- Pension plan.
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.