Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
- Pension plan.
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.