Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
- Pension plan.
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.