Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lifestyle, lifestyle, lifestyle.
- Geriatric Hospitalist needed in Cleveland!
- Pension plan.
- CME, life, medical, dental, vision.
- See patients in acute care inpatient hospital.
- Nursing home and outpatient Senior Assessment Program as well.
- FP or IM with Geriatric or Palliative Care boards a plus.
- Hospital-employed base with bonus.
- Work in collaboration with other physicians, Geri coordinator, Geri resource nursing and social workers.
- Employed opportunity with salary and bonus.
- Malpractice paid (claims made).
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 28.