Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Acls is required.
- They need a board certified or eligible (only considered if 2011 resident graduate) Internal Medicine physician.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Vent management is required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Rounding in morning and then on.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for help with vacation coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 13.