Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for permanent providers.
- No procedures required.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- ICU rounding and Acls are required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm/7 pm-7 am (night shift preferred).
- Average of 16-18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 27.