Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- No procedures required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- They need a board certified Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- Board certified IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 14-16 patients per day.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm or 7 pm-7 am (flexible with shifts).
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 16.