Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 10, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Employment Specialist.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- The following are links to community.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Employed by hospital.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- 12 hour shift.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- During initial term.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Mike McKinley.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.