Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · March 8, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed by hospital.
- Employment Specialist.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Mike McKinley.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- 12 hour shift.
- During initial term.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- The following are links to community.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.