Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- During initial term.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- The following are links to community.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- 12 hour shift.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Employed by hospital.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Employment Specialist.
- Mike McKinley.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.