Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- 2,500 0 per year.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Employed by hospital.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- During initial term.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 12 hour shift.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Employment Specialist.
- The following are links to community.
- Mike McKinley.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.