Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 17, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employment Specialist.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- 12 hour shift.
- Mike McKinley.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- The following are links to community.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Employed by hospital.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- During initial term.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.