Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- The following are links to community.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Mike McKinley.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Employment Specialist.
- During initial term.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 12 hour shift.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Employed by hospital.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.