Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 12 hour shift.
- During initial term.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Employed by hospital.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Employment Specialist.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Mike McKinley.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- The following are links to community.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.