Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · September 25, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Employment Specialist.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 12 hour shift.
- Mike McKinley.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- The following are links to community.
- Employed by hospital.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- During initial term.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.