Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · December 2, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The following are links to community.
- Employed by hospital.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Employment Specialist.
- Mike McKinley.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- 12 hour shift.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- During initial term.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.