Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- 12 hour shift.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Mike McKinley.
- During initial term.
- The following are links to community.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Employment Specialist.
- Employed by hospital.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.