Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- During initial term.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Employed by hospital.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Mike McKinley.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- The following are links to community.
- 12 hour shift.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Employment Specialist.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.