Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · April 9, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Employed by hospital.
- Mike McKinley.
- 12 hour shift.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- During initial term.
- The following are links to community.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Max amount of pension by law.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Employment Specialist.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.