Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- 12 hour shift.
- The following are links to community.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Employed by hospital.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Mike McKinley.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- During initial term.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Employment Specialist.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.