Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Mike McKinley.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- 12 hour shift.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Employed by hospital.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Employment Specialist.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- During initial term.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- The following are links to community.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.