Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- 2,500 0 per year.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Mike McKinley.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- 12 hour shift.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Employed by hospital.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- The following are links to community.
- During initial term.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Employment Specialist.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.