Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- The following are links to community.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- During initial term.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Mike McKinley.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- 12 hour shift.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Employment Specialist.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- Employed by hospital.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.