Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · September 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employment Specialist.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Mike McKinley.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- The following are links to community.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- Employed by hospital.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- During initial term.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- 12 hour shift.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.