Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed by hospital.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- The following are links to community.
- Employment Specialist.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Mike McKinley.
- During initial term.
- 12 hour shift.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.