Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The following are links to community.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Mike McKinley.
- During initial term.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- Employment Specialist.
- Employed by hospital.
- 12 hour shift.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.