Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · April 12, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Employed by hospital.
- Employment Specialist.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- The following are links to community.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- During initial term.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Mike McKinley.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Max amount of pension by law.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- 12 hour shift.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.