Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mike McKinley.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Employed by hospital.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- The following are links to community.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Employment Specialist.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- During initial term.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- 12 hour shift.
- Max amount of pension by law.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.