Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · February 1, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mt. Vernon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary range commensurate based on experience.
- Relocation: Actual cost up to.
- Employed by hospital.
- 10,000 with pro-rate payback.
- Hours per week: Equivalent of 40 hrs.
- 12 hour shift.
- We need physicians who can care for ventilator patients in the ICU and who can do some basic procedures, or who will be willing to relearn how to do them if they have not had recent experience.
- 7 days on - 7 days off.
- Every third week on is a week of nights.
- Sign on bonus: Negotiable.
- 2,500 0 per year.
- Knox Community Hospital is seeking two Hospitalists.
- The following are links to community.
- During initial term.
- CME Allowance: Start negotiations at.
- Insertion of central lines, intubation, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar taps).
- Max amount of pension by law.
- Mike McKinley.
- Employment Specialist.
This perm job from Knox Community Hospital was last open on Jun 17.