Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Acls required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Procedures required (vent management specifically).
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (will consider blocks of 4 or more).
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 12 hour day shifts, 7 am-7 pm.
- 18-20 patients per day, including 4-6 admissions.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.