Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Do very few procedures and hardly ever go back in to the hospital.
- 7 on / 7 off Block schedule.
- Top 100 rated Hospital.
- Loan repayment.
- Inpatient position at it's best!
- Do your rounds and then take.
- 15 days vacation, plus 5 days cme.
- Sign on bonus and relocation.
- Generous salary, plus benefits, plus incentives.
- Golf courses, wineries, college sports, culture.
- Near 4 airports, excellent shopping and dining, lots of activity.
- Work an ideal 7/7 block schedule and can take coverage from home when done with rounds.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 30.