Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nearby Cleveland & Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 32,000 visits to the ER yearly with.
- Week-end. Pulmonologist plus Hospitalists monitor the ten bed ICU.
- ER trained physicians who do the admitting in PM.
- Hospital is just three years old with 250 beds.
- This position can offer Seven-on-Seven Off schedule or daytime work with four-day work week.
- You can enjoy this easy life-style with close access to Cleveland, Akron and Pittsburgh!
- Stroke and acute issues are shipped out.
- Join Five Hospitalists in this practice serving one hospital only.
- Hospitalists have option to work a fifth day for additional earnings if desired.
- Hospitalists see 13 patients on average.
- Generous pay for four days of work, with signing bonus and all hospital benefits including six weeks vacation, matching 401K, and all Insurance covered.
- New 250 Bed Hospital seeks Sixth Hospitalist for this Ohio University Community: Four year liberal arts college community offers Division III college sports, plus new progressive hospital surrounded by livable, friendly neighborhoods.
This perm job from Concorde Staff Source was last open on Nov 7.