Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nearby Cleveland & Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists have option to work a fifth day for additional earnings if desired.
- ER trained physicians who do the admitting in PM.
- You can enjoy this easy life-style with close access to Cleveland, Akron and Pittsburgh!
- Generous pay for four days of work, with signing bonus and all hospital benefits including six weeks vacation, matching 401K, and all Insurance covered.
- Stroke and acute issues are shipped out.
- This position can offer Seven-on-Seven Off schedule or daytime work with four-day work week.
- 32,000 visits to the ER yearly with.
- Join Five Hospitalists in this practice serving one hospital only.
- Hospital is just three years old with 250 beds.
- Hospitalists see 13 patients on average.
- New 250 Bed Hospital seeks Sixth Hospitalist for this Ohio University Community: Four year liberal arts college community offers Division III college sports, plus new progressive hospital surrounded by livable, friendly neighborhoods.
- Week-end. Pulmonologist plus Hospitalists monitor the ten bed ICU.
This perm job from Concorde Staff Source was last open on Nov 7.