Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $200,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nearby Cleveland & Pittsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists see 13 patients on average.
- You can enjoy this easy life-style with close access to Cleveland, Akron and Pittsburgh!
- Join Five Hospitalists in this practice serving one hospital only.
- Hospitalists have option to work a fifth day for additional earnings if desired.
- 32,000 visits to the ER yearly with.
- Stroke and acute issues are shipped out.
- Hospital is just three years old with 250 beds.
- This position can offer Seven-on-Seven Off schedule or daytime work with four-day work week.
- ER trained physicians who do the admitting in PM.
- Week-end. Pulmonologist plus Hospitalists monitor the ten bed ICU.
- New 250 Bed Hospital seeks Sixth Hospitalist for this Ohio University Community: Four year liberal arts college community offers Division III college sports, plus new progressive hospital surrounded by livable, friendly neighborhoods.
- Generous pay for four days of work, with signing bonus and all hospital benefits including six weeks vacation, matching 401K, and all Insurance covered.
This perm job from Concorde Staff Source was last open on Nov 7.