Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · September 25, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Wadsworth ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- No unassigned patients.
- Summa Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital is an acute-care general hospital that has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- 91% of the active medical staff is board-certified.
- Medical Management and Consultation for inpatients referred by private PCPs.
- Day Time shift (Monday-Friday).
- No mandatory ICU coverage.
- With ered beds, Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital is one of the area's largest employers, employing more than aff is made up of more than s, representing more than thirty medical specialties, from primary care such as family practice and internal medicine, to other specialties ranging from allergy and asthma to urology.
- Inpatient Medical Services(IMS) Hospitalist Group is seeking 2 full time hospitalist.
- One Hospitalist will work at Barberton Memorial Hospital and the other physician will work at Wadsworth -Rittman Hospital.
- Summa Barberton Hospital is A 311-bed, general acute care community hospital, we offer inpatient services in the clinical areas of medicine, surgery, cardiology, critical care, extended care, psychiatry, oncology, emergency medicine, obstetrics and physical rehabilitation.
- No codes or RRTs.
- Cleveland and Akron Ohio are the surrounding cities to Wadsworth and Barberton Hospitals.
This perm job from Inpatient Medical Services, Inc. was last open on May 10.