Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Wadsworth ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Day Time shift (Monday-Friday).
- Inpatient Medical Services(IMS) Hospitalist Group is seeking 2 full time hospitalist.
- Cleveland and Akron Ohio are the surrounding cities to Wadsworth and Barberton Hospitals.
- Summa Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital is an acute-care general hospital that has earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
- Summa Barberton Hospital is A 311-bed, general acute care community hospital, we offer inpatient services in the clinical areas of medicine, surgery, cardiology, critical care, extended care, psychiatry, oncology, emergency medicine, obstetrics and physical rehabilitation.
- Medical Management and Consultation for inpatients referred by private PCPs.
- No unassigned patients.
- No mandatory ICU coverage.
- No codes or RRTs.
- One Hospitalist will work at Barberton Memorial Hospital and the other physician will work at Wadsworth -Rittman Hospital.
- With ered beds, Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital is one of the area's largest employers, employing more than aff is made up of more than s, representing more than thirty medical specialties, from primary care such as family practice and internal medicine, to other specialties ranging from allergy and asthma to urology.
- 91% of the active medical staff is board-certified.
This perm job from Inpatient Medical Services, Inc. was last open on May 10.