Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Ravenna ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Robinson Memorial Hospital is a 150 bed facility approximately 20 minutes outside of Cleveland, Ohio and a 15 minute drive to Akron Ohio.
- Co-Management of Some ICU patients with Critical Care Physicians on Staff.
- The current campus, expanding ever since it opened in 1977, includes a Level III trauma center, a cardiovascular center, and a pediatric inpatient unit affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital.
- Medical Management and Consultation for inpatients referred by private PCP's and unassigned with good payor mix.
- Inpatient Medical Services (IMS) Hospitalist Group is seeking a Nocturnist for our site at Robinson Memorial Hospital.
- 24 -Hour in house program/practice.
- It has been the acute care general hospital for Portage County, Ohio since 1874.
This perm job from Inpatient Medical Services, Inc. was last open on May 10.