Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 16, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.