Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · September 25, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.