Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 13, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.