Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · August 1, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.