Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.