Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.