Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- ICU and vent management is required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.