Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.