Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · December 1, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.