Hospitalist Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A historic steamboat travels down the Ohio River near Cincinnati.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- 7 am rounding on patients, on.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU and vent management is required.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage for gaps in scheduling.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 21.